Dr. N. R. Waradpande
|| Recent Publication. ||
English words taken from Sanskrit.Download Book
Dr. Waradpande is a polymath. He won a gold medal and the king Edward Memorial Scholarship for research in Nyaya Logic. He took his Shastri in Darshan and Kavyateertha in Poetics. His Ph.D. is in "Time Space & Motion" a subject touching logic, physics and philosophy.
He was awarded the Sheorey prize of Rs. 11,000/- for original thought by the President of India for his Book "THE ARYAN INVASION: A Myth.
"The Maharashtra Government felicitated Dr. Waradpande for his services to Sanskrit with a citation and Prize of Rs. 10,000/-." He was awarded...Read More
Few Famous Books
Rgveda without any preconception, one is bound to see that the Rgveda...Download Book
THE NEMESIS OF NEHRU-WORKSHIP
Nehru's ambition to perpetuate dynastic rule was fairly visible, his anti-hindu and...Download Book
NEW LIGHT ON THE DATE OF THE RGVEDA
The group of Indians who believe that the vedas are define and have something...Download Book
About us DR. N. R. WARADPANDE
Name : Dr. N. R. Waradpande
Date of Birth : 25 February 1921
Date of Death : 21 August 2015
Qualifications : Passed all the regular University Examinations in the first division.
M.A.( B.A. Hons) ,( Sanskrit) M.A.( Philosophy)
B.Litt. (Oxford) (Psychology), Ph.D. (Philosophy)
D.Litt.( Indology), Shasri ( Darshan) Kavyateertha
Medals : Prakhya Ganpatrao Gold Medal for standing first in the whole university in B.A.(Hons) Arts & B.A. (Hons) Science
- The King Edward Memorial Scholarship for Research in Indian Logic.
- Government Scholarship for studying Psychology at Oxford.
Foreign Travel : On the recommendation of Prof. Yeaxlee of Oxford the Government sanctioned educational tour to Psychology laboratories in Europe. The summer of 1947 was spent on the continent in the laboratories of Denmark, Holland, Belgium, France. Switzerland and Italy with intensive discussions with the experts there. Prof Rubin of Copenhagen University took special interest in my work. I had the opportunity to have extensive discussions with the world famous philosopher Bertrand Russell. An account of the discussion with him on the Concept of Infinity has been published in my book Vivekvada. The University of Thailand was visited to study how highest technical education was imparted in the Thai language and how the problem of indigenization of technical vocabulary etc was solved.
Posts held :
- Lecturer in Sanskrit& Philosophy in colleges affiliated to Nagpur and Sagar Universities.
- Retired from the Defence. Research & Development Organization of the Government of India as Chief Psychologist and Director of Psychological Research.
- President of the Sanskrit Bhasha Pracharini Sabha.
- Editor of the Sanskrit weekly: Bhavitavya.
- Was felicitated by the Government of Maharashtra with an award of Rs 10000 for service to Sanskrit.
- Felicitated by the President of India Shri Shankar Dayal Sharma and awarded the prestigious Shevade prize for the book “The Mythical Aryans& their Invasion".
- Sarathi award for outstanding contribution to Indology Publications English.
- Abilities & Education,
- Time Space & Motion,
- Intelligence Test Scores of Candidates at the Services Selection Boards,
- The Mythical Aryans & their Invasion,
- The Nemesis of Nehru Worship Marathi.
All the Books have received glowing reviews in standard journals Extracts from reviews appearing in foreign journals have been given below. The book vivekvada contains a facsimile of Russell’s letter where he describes my writings "competent" and "of considerable merit".
Photo Gallery of DR. N. R. WARADPANDE
Books by DR. N. R. WARADPANDE
Articles by DR. N. R. WARADPANDE
List of Complete writings by the Author
Dr. N. R. Waradpande can produce material across a number of genres, fictional or non-fictional. He uses multiple media – for example, graphics or illustration – to enhance the communication of his ideas. Another recent demand has been created by readers for the work of non-fictional technical writers, whose skills create understandable, interpretive documents of a practical or scientific nature. In rare instances, a creative writer like Dr. Waradpande is able to communicate his ideas via not only words but as well as poems. The focus of his article is literature in the various languages from India.